segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012

Well, I decided to get you free, as you want and have been showing. I waited so long for answers and after so long there was more to wait. So I decide to seat and wait. I decided to disregard the time. You were right, you need to be free. There is no anger, no death, only regret and love, and that I understand very well. I realize that is your choice, not mine. I love you, this is enough for me, but it is not enough for you. You have your own reasons. I know that when you receive this I will have lost you, forever. You have been waiting for this. Please don’t think that I give up, I don’t. I will continue waiting, maybe one month, one or ten years, we don’t know. I hope you remember me. I hope our love has worth it. Throughout my life I‘ve loved, I’ve lied, I’ve hurt, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all I’ve learned.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário